Can’t Pay Your Fine?
If you’ve received a court summons for failing to pay a fine, or have received a fine that you have no means to pay then you’ve come to the right place. A quick phone call to Leslie Franks Solicitors could make all the difference and save you money. CALL FREE ON 0800 6127128
Have you been arrested or held for questioning by the Police?
Leslie Franks provide free and independent police station advice. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across London and the South East.
Do you need advice or legal representation in court?
Each member of the Leslie Franks team is equipped with the experience and legal knowledge to provide you with the best advice and representation.
Have you been accused of involvement in online crime?
Leslie Franks have a specialist team who can provide advice and representation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on all areas of cyber crime.
Do you risk losing your driving licence?
Leslie Franks Solicitors have considerable experience in defending motorists who face losing their licence.
1. Leslie Franks Solicitors Limited is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
You need to know that by you using this website we can collect information about you. As we have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense for us to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how we collect and use that information as well as other details which we think you should know about.
2. Who we are
Leslie Franks Solicitors Limited, trading as ‘Leslie Franks’ and ‘Leslie Franks Criminal Defence Solicitors’, is a Company registered in England & Wales under company number 07255988. Our registered office is Unit 2, Kentish Town Business Centre, Regis Road, London NW5 3EW. We are a legal practice regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under number 564048. The SRA Code of Conduct sets out the regulatory framework imposed on service providers such as ours. The current edition of the SRA Code is available on the SRA Website at www.sra.org.uk.
3. Who regulates our use of personal information
Leslie Franks Solicitors Limited is a data controller under the data protection rules and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with Registration Number Z2446097. Our Data Protection Manager is Nicholas Rosenfeld, email email@example.com.
4. Information we collect about you when you visit our website
When you visit our website, we can gather information about you. The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses or other things that identify you individually.
5. Enquiry form
Across our website you may come across a form which allow you to make enquiries about the firm. When you use these forms a member our team will receive the enquiry. This information will then be sent to a lawyer in the department best placed to handle the enquiry.
6. What we use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those we provide as well as keeping you informed about the range of legal services we supply. We may also use the information to ensure we comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities as well as allowing us to keep a record of your relationship with us. In particular:
- Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gathering feedback to improve our services
- Responding to any feedback you send us, if you have requested this
- Providing you with information about other legal services if you want it
8. Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of our website we will be able to get information about that usage. This allows us to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
9. Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers owned and managed by Leslie Franks Solicitors Limited. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
We will not normally send such data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We may sometimes send such data to a recipient in a country outside the EEA which has been designated by the EU Commission as providing adequate data protection. If we need to send the data to a country outside the EEA that has not been so designated, we will have appropriate contract clauses agreed with the recipient place to protect the data.
10. Your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with a number of rights. These include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Manager. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Manager at the email address above.
- Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
- Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Manager at the email address above.
11. Enquiries or complaints
If you have a complaint to make about the processing of your data through our website, then you must contact the firm’s Data Protection Manager at the email address above.
12. Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.